Sunday, November 15, 2009

Boy by Band of Outsiders Spring 2010 Ready-To-Wear

I love menswear inspired outfits. There's just something utterly adorable about a girl with a feminine face in oxfords, blazers and unisex collared shirts. The spring RTW collection of Boy by Band of Outsiders is full of clothes a naughty boy would wear to church, and I think it looks even better on girls than boys!


The double-breasted coat looks great dressed down with shorts and sandals. The playsuit makes me feel like climbing trees!


The print on the dress looks even better on the shorts in the second picture. I love the styling in the second picture--the double breasted coat is so playful paired with the shorts and sandals.


Blazers paired with shorts seem to be very popular this spring.


I just love these looks. The rolled up pants, messy hair, beanies and casual shoes transform these outfits from business-like to hip and youthful. I'd like to see a girl in these looks!

Image source: Style

No comments:

Post a Comment