Monday, December 7, 2009

What to wear to a Christmas party

So, with constant reminders from just about every business in town that Christmas is on its way, I'm sure many girls have been thinking about what to wear to this year's Christmas parties. Christmas party attire is particularly festive and a tad fussier than normal party attire, but not too wild or sexy--on the conservative side, if you will. So, I looked to my hands-down favourite place to browse for dresses online, Modcloth, for inspiration. Here are my top 5 picks:



This dress, aptly named Belle Epoque, doesn't so much scream as quietly glow Parisian chic.

 

This dress manages to be both simple and luxurious at the same time.



Adorable, flirty, yet shy and low-key enough to be worn to more casual events like a Christmas lunch or potluck dinner.

 

The grey built-in tank top prevents this dress from looking too fussy.

 

This dress is so festive! I would wear this to a classy yet hearty Christmas dinner at a friend's home.

I've just about fallen in love with Modcloth and everything on their site. I'll do a review when I order my first dress from them.

Image source: Modcloth

6 comments:

  1. Hi, ur blog is really nice & informative, while reading it I truly like it. I just wanna suggest that u should submit your blog in this website which is offering very unique features at cheap prices there are expert advertising team who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks which will definitely boost ur traffic & readers. Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared to my friends.i think my friend might too like it hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Interesting and wonderful information keep sharing this post kindly check
    track the delivery status

    ReplyDelete