Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Eley Kishimoto Spring/Summer 2010 Ready-To-Wear

As half the world prepares for a cold winter ahead, designers have already shown their Spring/Summer 2010 collections. As I am currently in the Southern hemisphere, I am indeed moving into spring. But I don't deny that thoughts of summer helped me to get through a long winter. I'd listen to songs about summer on my headphones while walking around in four layers and a long coat.

If you're gearing up for winter, Eley Kishimoto's Spring/Summer 2010 collection should give you the strength to stay strong till spring. The cheery floral fabrics and airy sundresses make you feel a little warmer just looking at them.



These dresses make me feel like throwing a garden party!



The dress with the printed on collar is sweetly bold! And the subtle use of stripes adds a spunky touch to the floral dress.



These dresses are too cute! The blue dress reminds me of the sailor tops from one of A.P.C.'s old collections. Both dresses are perfect for casual summer days. The neon green works surprisingly well.



Cute and airy tent dresses, great for picnics and a good alternative to denim cut-offs.

No comments:

Post a Comment